You will be amazed at the beautiful detail on our exclusive puppet range.
Our Community Hand Puppets have been designed to help educators discuss diversity within our community. Educators often find it difficult to know how to encourage children to explore the diversity of culture, heritage, background and tradition and that diversity presents opportunities for choices and new understandings.
Children develop a sense of belonging to groups and communities and an understanding of the reciprocal rights and responsibilities necessary for active community participation.
Children broaden their understandings of the world in which they live.
We also recommend these puppets to be permanently displayed as Wall Hangings. By pinning the puppets to the wall, classrooms can have a display that promotes inclusion and diversity.
The Value Pack includes:
- Basketballer with wheel chair
- Swimmer with one leg
- Shopper with visual impairment
- Soccer Player with hearing aid
- Exclusive only to Educating Kids
- Hand made using Fair Trade work
- Made from Natural Fibre (100% Wool). Most other felt puppets aremachine made using synthetic.
- Dyes are non toxic
You can buy 1 or SAVE if you buy the full set of 4.
Dimensions: 50 cm (L) x 30 cm (W)