- Made from 100% wool
- Dyed with non-toxic colourfast dyes
- Hand made using Fair Trade work
- Can be used as a wall hanging to create a display that promotes inclusion and diversity
The Community Range includes:
Tips & ideas
- Basketballer with wheel chair
- Swimmer with one leg
- Shopper with visual impairment
- Soccer Player with hearing aid
It can be a challenge for educators to encourage children’s explorations of the concept of diversity and inclusion. These beautifully crafted puppets will provide opportunities for discussions and explorations of diversity within the community.
To support children in developing their sense of community, the Community Hand Puppets will provide an element of the familiar to some while encouraging children to identify their similarities and celebrate their differences.
Dimensions: 50 x 30 cm