- Made from solid birch timber
- Made to fit perfectly on the Timber Play Table
- Double sided hinges allows mirror to swing both ways which increases usability
- Great for use on both the floor and table tops
- Acrylic mirror for child safety
Tips & ideas
When developing their sense of identity, independence and inquiry, mirrors play an essential role in providing children with reflection and perspective.
The 3 panel mirror invites groups and individuals to study their faces, develop independence skills (such as applying sunscreen) and explore new discoveries and found objects. The uses for the mirror are as diverse as the learning opportunities the children inspire.
Dimensions: 100 x 36 x 2.5 cm
Suitable for all ages
- 100 cm
- 36 cm
- 2.5 cm
Suitable for Age Group
- All Ages