- Versatile Weaving Divider.
- Made from New Zealand Pine.
- Sturdy string weaving mesh
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments.
- Special lock system for added stability.
- Double sided hinges allows frame to swing both ways which increases usability.
Dimensions 180 x 100 x 2.5 cm (Length is total length when open.)
Tips & Ideas
Weaving is a traditional art activity for children to enjoy.
Weaving brings children together in a collaborative learning activity and provides a unique experience that ignites curiosity and imagination.
As they weave, children learn patterning, critical thinking skills and problem solving. They learn to coordinate their eyes, hands and minds.Children can experiment with a variety of weaving materials from silk sand ribbons to more natural materials. Weaving is fun, challenging, and it enjoys a long, historic tradition across world cultures.
Our versatile weaving frames can be used as an individual or group craft activity. Use the frames to create different themed back drops to your play spaces or even as a divider in your room.
- 180 cm
- 3.5 cm
- 100 cm
Suitable for Age Group
- All Ages