The Achromatic Felt Balls set consists of 7 pieces and is a wonderful resource to encourage children’s open-ended play. They can be incorporated into games and small world play environments. Not only do they encourage imaginative and creative play, the felt balls also assist with the development of fine motor skills, logical thinking, and hand-eye coordination.
The achromatic range of open-ended resources and materials provides children an opportunity to clearly distinguish and manipulate shape, pattern, and design in different aspects of their play and learning. The black, white, and grey resources are strongly contrasting, which supports children’s developing vision and their ability to distinguish, shape, line, pattern, and colour. All important in the development of foundation concepts for literacy skills as children grow and learn. The use of achromatic shades also encourages younger children to focus and evokes a calm and peaceful atmosphere, enhancing children’s sense of belonging and connection to their learning and care environment.
These multi-sensory felt balls are made from 100% wool and are handcrafted from Nepal. Measures 5cm in diameter. All hand-stitched and dyed with non-toxic colourfast dyes the Achromatic Felt Balls will be loved by all.
- 7 Achromatic Felt Balls
- Supports children’s developing vision
- Great for games & small world play environments
- Made from 100% wool felt
- Handcrafted from Nepal
- Made with non-toxic colourfast dyes
- Indoor use only
- Suitable for 12+ months (update colour felt also)
- 5 cm D
- Please note
- Small differences in colour, shape and decoration are an integral part of hand made products.
- To clean, gently hand wash using lukewarm water and wool soap. Make sure to dry thoroughly away from direct sunlight. Do not wash excessively as it will promote further felting.
- Suitable for 12+ mths
- 5 cm
- 5 cm
- 5 cm